Monday 29 April 2024

Word for today: Verse: Psalm 92:2 ‘It is good to proclaim Your unfailing love in the morning, Your faithfulness in the evening.’



Verse:   Psalm 92:2


‘It is good to proclaim Your unfailing love in the morning, Your faithfulness in the evening.’


- Let us continually declare the faithfulness of God in our lives.

- As you wake up in the morning, thank Him for His unfailing love.

- As you go to sleep at night, think of how He has been faithful to you.

- Live with hope in your heart and don’t let fear and doubt rob you.


PRAYER: Lord, thank You for the gift of another day in which I can expect Your unfailing love and Your faithfulness towards me. Give me the strength I need and may Your abiding presence continually remind me that You are faithful. Amen.


Have a great week.

Kind Regards

God Bless Us All...

Jacob M

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...