Thursday 25 April 2024

Word for today ‘Even when there was no reason for hope, Abraham kept hoping…’

 


Verse:   Romans 4:18    NLT


‘Even when there was no reason for hope, Abraham kept hoping…’

- Knowing that God is in our lives means that we always have hope.

- Even when things don’t seem to be working out, we can still believe.

- So remind yourself that nothing is too difficult for God.

- Keep on believing, God always remains faithful to His Word.


PRAYER: Lord, today I place my faith, my hope and my confidence in You again. You are always faithful and You will never abandon me. So I will continue to hope and not allow circumstances to undermine my trust in You. Amen.

Have an awesome Thursday.

Kind Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...