Monday 22 April 2024

‘May Your unfailing love be with us, LORD, even as we put our hope in You.’ Verse: Psalm 33:22

 


- One thing that you can be sure of is that HIS love is with you today.

- Just knowing that His unfailing love is with us gives us reason to trust Him.

- As you put your hope in Him again for this new day, receive His love.

- Expect His love and favour towards you because He is your faithful God.


PRAYER: Lord, I want to take this moment to once again place my hope and trust in You. May Your unfailing love surround me, rest on me, and be a living reality in my life. Amen.


God Bless Us All...

Jacob M

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...