Sunday 28 April 2024

Holy Face of Our Lord Jesus Christ.


 Jesus 

When I was hungry, you gave me food. When I was thirsty you gave me a drink. Whatsoever you do to the least of my brethren, you do it to Me. When I was a stranger, you opened your doors. When I was naked, you gave me clothes. When I was tired, you gave me peace. When I was frightened, you calmed me down. When I was lonely, you gave me your love. When I was sick or wounded, you took care of me. Looking for friendship, you gave me your hand. When I was old, you smiled at me. When I couldn't find peace, you brought it to me. You were on my side in times of despair, and in the hour of joy, we were together. Amen!

 "Amen" if you pray this today. Share to bless someone!

God Bless Us All!!!

Jacob M

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...