Wednesday 15 March 2023

‘I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,’ declares the LORD.


Verse:   Jeremiah 30:17

‘I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,’ declares the LORD.

- God is in the business of healing and restoring those who are broken.

- He has a heart that is full of compassion towards you.

- He can restore situations that appear to be hopeless.

- Let Him bring healing and wholeness into every area of your life.

Prayer: Lord, thank You for this promise of healing and restoration that You speak into my life. I give You every area of my life that needs Your touch and healing, knowing that You are the God Who restores and heals my wounds. Amen.

God Bless You...


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...