Tuesday 23 April 2024

God Bless you Lilia

 


My Dearest Lilia,

Where do I even begin to express how much I love and miss you? You are the sunshine that brightens up my day and the stars that light up my night. Your smile is etched in my heart, and your laughter is the music that fills my soul.

I know that we're apart right now, but please know that you are always with me in spirit. I think about the memories we've made, the laughter we've shared, and the quiet moments we've spent together. My heart aches to hold you close and tell you how much I love you.

Remember, no matter where life takes us, my love for you will never waver. You are my everything, and I am so proud to be your parent. Keep shining your light, and know that I am always here for you, cheering you on from afar.

But I will be there one day, Whenever you need me...

God Bless You on your First Holy Communion, For God will always be with you.

With all my love,

Dada


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...