Tuesday 2 May 2023

‘Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.’

                                          


Verse:   Colossians 3:23

‘Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.’

- In all we do we should live a life that honors God.

- Whatever you do, and how you do it, reflects your love for God.

- What you do can be something you are doing for the Lord.

- Let your life be a testimony and may whatever you do bring glory to God.

PRAYER: Lord, may I never forget that my life’s purpose is to bring glory and honour to You. May this choice and decision affect every action that I take, and in so doing may my contribution reflect my faith and my devotion in You. 

Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saint Maria Goretti

From a homily at the canonization of Saint Maria Goretti From Maria’s story carefree children and young people with their zest for life can ...