Tuesday 18 April 2023

'You have delivered me from all my troubles…'


Peace Be With You... 

Verse:   Psalm 54:7

'You have delivered me from all my troubles…'

- The Lord is your Deliverer – the One Who is able to rescue you.

- The inevitable troubles of life are not too difficult for Him to handle.

- In fact, He can deliver you from ALL your troubles.

- He is your refuge and your strength, so run to your Deliverer.

Prayer: Lord, how wonderful it is to know that You are with me and You are my Deliverer. I am trusting You to deliver me from all my troubles – even those unresolved things I am trusting you for. 

Amen...

God Bless You...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Challenges Fathers Face in Custody Battles: Why It’s Still Worth the Fight

The Challenges Fathers Face in Custody Battles: Why It’s Still Worth the Fight Divorce is an emotionally challenging experience for all part...