Saturday 15 April 2023

'Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling…'

Verse:   Jude 1:24

'Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling…'

- The Lord is able to keep you from stumbling and falling.

- He wants to lift you up and hold you securely.

- You can rely on His strength to carry and sustain you.

- Don’t be discouraged, He is able to keep you from falling.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You that You are the One Who places my feet on the rock. You are the One Who lifts me up and helps me to stand secure. You are the One Who will keep my foot from slipping and You will guide me all the way. 

Amen...

God Bless You All...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for today: Verse: Genesis 45:18

  Word for today:  Verse:   Genesis 45:18 ‘I will give you the best of the land of Egypt and you can enjoy the fat of the land.’ - God worke...