Tuesday 25 April 2023

‘Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you His peace at all times and in every situation.’


Verse:   2 Thessalonians 3:16

‘Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you His peace at all times and in every situation.’

- It is only in the Lord our God that we can find the peace that we need.

- He is Peace and He is the Giver of peace.

- There is enough going on around us to rob us of our peace.

- But HE comes, in the midst of what we are facing, and brings His peace.

Prayer: Lord, how thankful I am that You know the situations and the circumstances that I am facing. You are my Peace, You bring Your peace into my life and heart, and I receive that peace by faith right now. 

Amen...

God Bless You All...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Challenges Fathers Face in Custody Battles: Why It’s Still Worth the Fight

The Challenges Fathers Face in Custody Battles: Why It’s Still Worth the Fight Divorce is an emotionally challenging experience for all part...