Monday 17 April 2023

'If God be for us, who can be against us?'

 



Verse:   Romans 8:31

'If God be for us, who can be against us?'

- The Lord is not against you, He is on your side.

- If He is with you, what have you got to fear?

- Remember this great fact: God is for you and God is with you.

- Nothing you are facing in life can undo this wonderful truth.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You that You are with me and You are on my side. I have nothing to fear because You are right there close beside me. How awesome it is to know that nothing can stand against me when You are with me. 

Amen...

God Bless You All...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Challenges Fathers Face in Custody Battles: Why It’s Still Worth the Fight

The Challenges Fathers Face in Custody Battles: Why It’s Still Worth the Fight Divorce is an emotionally challenging experience for all part...