Friday 28 April 2023

I will send an angel before you…’

 


Verse:   Exodus 33:2

‘I will send an angel before you…’
- You are not alone – the Lord sends His angel ahead of you.
- He has already provided and undertaken for the road ahead.
- You can trust in His presence as you move forward.
- The way has been prepared and the Lord has made a way.

PRAYER: Lord, how awesome it is to know that You send an angel ahead of me to make my way clear. I will trust in what You are doing in my life and I will be confident in Your protection and guidance. 
Amen...
God Bless You All...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Challenges Fathers Face in Custody Battles: Why It’s Still Worth the Fight

The Challenges Fathers Face in Custody Battles: Why It’s Still Worth the Fight Divorce is an emotionally challenging experience for all part...