Saturday 15 April 2023

"I Went A Stray for my Personal Needs:- Words of a True Narcissist..."

 

Dear Readers,

This is a letter from a Real-time Narcissist who confessed to her Adultery, Slutty Affair, and Caused turmoil in her own marriage by going away as a stray for her Personal Shitty Needs.

The funny part is she goes around saying that her husband has left the family. and never accepted her mistake. The Whole family doesn't know anything but blames the husband... Quite interesting. 

Names have been changed to save some people from humiliation (Some don't feel humiliated but love the attention).

Following is the Letter...

"Dr. I am really ashamed of how I have spoken of My Husband. I will not be able to convince him and myself of speaking so rudely about him. I know he loves me, and yesterday I realized how it would actually be to live without him. I pushed him to the limit with with the way I have behaved.  I know I have hurt him immensely and what I have done also is not forgivable. It's because of you and Muhammad that my Husband has come back alive and is with us in the family. I don't know how to face you but now I'm in the place that he was yesterday."

"I have shamed my Father also in the way I have written about my Husband to another man. I am totally ashamed of what I did. I don't know how I will ever face you after you knowing what I have done. My Husband has started smoking today which I have never seen him do. It's all because of me. It's not in my control now to tell him anything. It will be hard for him to listen to me and harder for me run my family. I'm so ashamed of what I've done and I know how much damage I have done to him and his reputation. Thank you for getting him back home and going through so much stress because of my mistakes.  At the right time, I was caught to be put in place. Sorry My Husband, sorry Dr. Sorry Muhammed for all the trouble I've caused and demoralizing My Husband in all the slander rude low moral words I've used for him." 

"I sat and read the messages that I wrote and how badly I think of him. I'm so so sorry. I don't even have the guts to call you and say this to you. I've no more right to even complain any further of the stresses I have. I'm sorry for going so astray just for my selfish needs, but now I'm going to look back at my mistakes and not not continue in the same manner. I will work harder to keep him happy and I know in time all wounds heal. I have promised to be with him and I will fulfill that promise I made to God. I will work hard to my Husband and the children and my Father was kind enough not to say a word to my Mother about all this that happened."  

"I know you have treated me so well and I have failed you so miserably. I'm sorry for being such a bad person in my Husband's life. I can see that he has forgiven me by coming back. So much he cares for the children n me that's why he is back and I take this as a sign of new life for me. A time to run my family with no complaints. I will do it and I will do it with full dedication toward my husband & My Children."

Even after all this was said and done she continued to do the same thing up to now.

I pity the Husband, who lost his kids because his wife was a Narcissist...

What can I say, A Narcissist will always be a Narcissist forever and ever.

Have a blessed weekend

God Bless You All...

-Jacob M

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Challenges Fathers Face in Custody Battles: Why It’s Still Worth the Fight

The Challenges Fathers Face in Custody Battles: Why It’s Still Worth the Fight Divorce is an emotionally challenging experience for all part...