Monday 27 March 2023

Happy Birthday My Baby Girl....



My Dearest Little Baby Girl,

On your Birthday, Ever since you were born,  you were growing up before my eyes, and it fills me with tears every day with mixed emotions, like joy, sadness, and fear. I marvel at what a beautiful and kind little person you are growing to become! Your smile and your bubbly energy can lighten the mood of a room in an instant. But due to some circumstances, I am also afraid of what this world will do to you as you journey further into it and away from my protective arms. I have been judged wrongly without knowing the facts. I miss you, baby.  I Pray to God every day that he may guide and help you to spread your wings in the world as it is today.

My Braveheart

My Baby girl, you are so strong and brave. As I have seen you taking care of your big brother too. But this world is hard, and it can be filled with dark and scary things. But I don’t want to scare you, for I know God will keep his eyes on you and your brother. I want you to remember these things as you grow and start being pulled farther from me. You Don’t have to worry, for I will be there no matter what when I’ve pushed away. I will Come, Baby. I know you will be okay.

Kindness and Generosity.

As you are growing up, you will see with your own eyes that all people are not kind and generous, but then when you grow up further you will know the truth. Who was right and wrong. But again, there were some people who kept me away from you and were more selfish because of their needs. I want you to be different, my Baby. You have inherited God’s kindness, Love, and Forgiveness. I want you to embrace it! I want you to spread kindness, Love & forgiveness. Use your gifts, My Baby Girl, just like God guides you in the journeys of your whole life. You are God’s Child his legacy, and you should be proud to be so much like him.

My Legacy is Gone…as it was taken away from me...

Love deeply and let yourself be loved, My Fashion Angel...

Dream away, My Baby Girl! Here’s the thing, though: I want you to remember that love is worth it when it’s real, but love is not the same thing as Affection, Gifts, Money, or other Romantic movies. Love is sacrifice & hard work. Love is being more concerned about the well-being of your other half than you are about your own. It also means sometimes having your heart broken, and that’s okay too. Broken hearts heal, and loving deeply and truly is worth it. When you Love someone and you are in trouble go to God and tell him your problems for he will help you, my baby girl. I want you to fall in love and fall hard, but also let yourself—your true self—be loved deeply in return. Don’t hold back when you find your love, sweetheart. Love is always worth the risk.

Trust God, and trust your instincts.

I hope that I can instill in you a deep sense of faith. Our God is a loving and trustworthy God. He has a plan and a purpose for your life that is more beautiful than even I can imagine. Learn to talk to Him daily, put your faith in Him alone, and trust Him with all things. He will never fail you. And He will give you the instincts and discernment you need to make hard choices and face hard things in this life. You will never fall when you lean into Him.

You are worthy of all good things.

Never, ever, ever, ever discriminate. Don’t ever let anyone tell you that you are not worthy. Like I have been told. You are smart, talented, kind, beautiful, and capable of doing anything you set your mind to. You should chase after the best of everything and expect that it can be yours because you are worth everything good.

Don’t be afraid to fight.

I hope you and your brother will continue to look after each other, but I will be there one day trust me. There are people with me who pray for you and your brother. My baby girl God is with us and you can be an example of a good fighter. I have fought all my life for myself and others. And I want you to be that person too. If you see injustice or inequality, I want you to be brave and bold enough to fight against it. When you know that someone is doing wrong, please stand up, tell the world about it, and then do your best to fight against it. Not all battles are meant to be won, But  I can assure you in every battle because sometimes this world favors greed over good, but it doesn’t matter. Victory will always triumph over evil every time, So fight anyway. You will not have to worry, because someday, one day you will Be the light and the voice for good in this world. Fighting for what is right is always the right choice.

Baby, you are the joy of my life, and I hope one day that I can teach you all these things before you face the world on your own. I am so blessed to get to love you and be your Dada. The world is better for having you in it, my love. Never forget that you are a treasure and a gift and that you have been called to be a light in this world.

I love you, My Baby girl. I will always be there in the shadows...

I Wish you a wonderful Birthday my Baby Girl.

Love,

Your Dada



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...