Thursday 27 April 2023

‘I have come down to rescue them from the power of the Egyptians and lead them out of Egypt into their own fertile and spacious land.’


Verse:   Exodus 3:8

‘I have come down to rescue them from the power of the Egyptians and lead them out of Egypt into their own fertile and spacious land.’

- The Lord is in the business of rescuing and delivering His people.

- He is able to deliver you from any situation you may be facing.

- His plan for you is to bring you to a place of hope and security.

- Let us trust in His ability to lift us up and change our circumstances.

Prayer: Lord, please come and rescue me from the power of those things that would like to destroy me. Make a way for me and bring me into my own spacious place. 

Amen...

God Bless You All...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...