Tuesday 11 April 2023

'I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in Me will live, even though they die.'

 


Verse:   John 11:25

'I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in Me will live, even though they die.'

- Our hope and future is founded in the fact that He lives and we can also live.

- As we believe in Him and place our faith in Him, everything changes.

- Death is no longer the end but it is the beginning of a glorious new life.

- He wants to be the resurrection and the life that you and I so desperately need.


Prayer: Lord, I declare that I believe in You. You are the One Who came to die and live again so that I can know forgiveness for my sins and the reality of a relationship with You for eternity. May I never doubt Your goodness towards me, but may I know and believe without hesitation. 

Amen...

God Bless YoU All...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...