Monday 24 April 2023

A Cry for Help...I Decided to Choose Myself...

Dear Readers,

I Decided to Choose Myself...

I guess I'm sorry, for I stopped talking to you. but I guess, you didn't wanna talk to me also. I expected too much...

I had reached out with all my issues...

They were a huge list of my insecurities, thinking you would help me, but I was wrong and you would never help me.

I guess the blame is on me. I tried to love someone, with a heart like mine which was already broken, by that someone, and I thought I expected some love, respect & Loyalty. but what the hell I asked too much and got nothing, and I mean nothing in return.

I thought I loved a person who would really love me for what I was but I was wrong. who would love an ugly guy like me, when the other person didn't know how to love back.

So, I guess I'm sorry for setting a boundary, for someone who never texted me and never told me they were ok with me.

But you know one thing you made me go insane, day after day. thinking I was the only one you loved.

Again I was never the one you loved, as your cousin said. like a fool, I waited in vain. that's what for life to change, I cried out twice for your help.

Once was already enough,  but we are not made to love one another. Your mind does not think like mine...

Your mighty heart might let love die, but I m not made that way...because you were never made to say love to me.

So,

I'm sorry

But Now...

But I will choose myself over you.

God Bless You All...

Jacob M


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Challenges Fathers Face in Custody Battles: Why It’s Still Worth the Fight

The Challenges Fathers Face in Custody Battles: Why It’s Still Worth the Fight Divorce is an emotionally challenging experience for all part...