Friday 7 April 2023

'But because of our sins, He was wounded, beaten because of the evil we did. We are healed by the punishment He suffered, made whole by the blows He received.'

 

Verse:   Isaiah 53:5        GNT

'But because of our sins, He was wounded, beaten because of the evil we did. We are healed by the punishment He suffered, made whole by the blows He received.'

- Today we remember the great day on which our Saviour died for us.

- It was the turning point of history and it can be the turning point for you.

- He suffered so that you can be healed and know His peace.

- He was bruised, so that you could be whole and restored to newness of life.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for coming and for dying for me. Your sacrifice makes me free, whole, and complete. May I never forget the great love that You have shown me, and may I live the life that You made available to me. 

Amen.

God Bless You All...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...