Wednesday 1 March 2023

‘I will make an everlasting covenant with you, Jacob. I will give you all the unfailing love I promised to David.’

                      


Verse:   Isaiah 55:3     NLT

‘I will make an everlasting covenant with you. I will give you all the unfailing love I promised to David.’

- God gives us His promise of His unfailing love towards us.

- Just as He was faithful to David, He will be faithful to you.

- You can enjoy God's unfailing love, right now, and it will never end.

- Take hold of His promise to be your Companion, Protector, and Provider.


PRAYER: Lord, I thank you for your everlasting covenant and your unfailing love that I can enjoy today. Help me to hold onto You, and to trust in Your unchanging faithfulness. May I walk confidently, knowing that You will never leave me or forsake me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...