Thursday 2 March 2023

‘The Sovereign LORD is my strength; He makes my feet like the feet of a deer, He enables me to tread on the heights.’



 Verse:   Habakkuk 3:19

‘The Sovereign LORD is my strength; He makes my feet like the feet of a deer, He enables me to tread on the heights.’

- This verse is a declaration of faith and trust in God’s strength and ability.

- The picture of a deer shows how sure-footed we can be as we trust in Him.

- With God’s help we can overcome obstacles and reach new heights.

- You can be confident that He will lead you and help you to make progress.


PRAYER: Lord, thank You for being my Strength and my Guide. Help me to trust You more and to follow Your leading, even when the path is steep. May I step forward with confidence, knowing that You are with me every step of the way. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...