Thursday 16 March 2023

‘So you will be My people, and I will be your God.’

 

Verse:   Jeremiah 30:22

‘So you will be My people, and I will be your God.’

- You can enjoy a personal relationship with the Lord.

- When we surrender our lives to Him, we become part of His family.

- Then you can know a sense of belonging and purpose in your life.

- So remember, you belong to Him and He is your God and He loves you.


Prayer: Lord, thank You that I can belong to You and be part of Your family. I surrender my life to You, knowing that You love and care for me. May I never forget that You are my God and I am Your child. Amen.

God Bless You...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...