Thursday 9 March 2023

‘May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him.’



Verse:   Romans 15:13

‘May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him.’

- If you need hope today, God is the Source of all hope.

- He can fill you with hope so that you can be strengthened.

- His hope, in our hearts, brings joy and peace into our lives.

- He fills us with hope that enables us to face any challenge as we trust Him.


PRAYER: Lord, I pray that You will come and fill my heart, my life, and my thoughts with Your hope. I want to experience more of the joy and the peace that You have for me. May this become a reality as I trust in You. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...