Friday 3 March 2023

‘It is God Who arms ME with strength and keeps MY way secure.’


Verse:   Psalm 18:32

‘It is God Who arms ME with strength and keeps MY way secure.’

- Ultimately God is your Source of strength and security.

- He arms you with strength and gives you what you need to be secure.

- You need God’s help and guidance as you navigate life’s challenges.

- You can be confident that He will equip you with the strength you need.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for arming me with Your strength and for making my way secure. Help me to rely on You, especially when I am facing challenges and difficulties. Strengthen me today I pray. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...