Friday 24 March 2023

'In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one.'

Verse:   Ephesians 6:16            (ESV)

'In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one.'

- In life, the Lord has given us weapons to help us be victorious.

- The enemy would like to throw fear and doubt at you.

- But you have a shield, your faith, that can block the incoming darts.

- Your faith in God can overpower and extinguish the flames that come your way.

Prayer: Lord, I recognize that sometimes I come under attack and have to face things I wish would never come my way, but You are with me. I declare that the faith I have in You is greater than any attack I may face. I lift up my shield of faith today with full confidence in You. 

Amen.

God Bless You

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...