Thursday 23 March 2023

'Finally, be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power.'

Verse:   Ephesians 6:10

'Finally, be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power.'

- The journey of life can often be challenging and difficult.

- But with God’s help we can be strengthened and can overcome.

- His strength is available to us, to carry and sustain us.

- Trust in His mighty power and draw your strength from His endless supply.

Prayer: Lord, I choose to live a life that is characterized by Your strength. I don’t want to do things in my own strength, instead, I pray that You will come and infuse my life with Your strength and with Your mighty power. 

Amen.

God Bless You...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...