Friday 17 March 2023

‘Do not be afraid - I will save you. I have called you by name - you are Mine.’



 Verse:   Isaiah 43:1      


‘Do not be afraid - I will save you. I have called you by name - you are Mine.’

- The Lord wants to assure you that He will save and redeem you.
- He knows everything about you and He takes responsibility for you.
- You can feel confident in the security of His love and protection.
- He remains faithful and He will do what He has said He will do.

Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are with me and You will save me, so I have nothing to fear. How awesome it is to know that You love me and that You have called me by my name. Amen.

God Bless You...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...