Sunday 26 February 2023

Which is a short prayer to my son on his Birthday?



Dear Lord

For My Son's Faith

Lord God, I come before You with humble hands on behalf of my son, praying not only for his physical safety and Peaceful well-being but for his spiritual walk with You. Help him Understand your way, And of all the things I want my son to be strong & hold fast to, he's faith in Your Son Jesus that we long for most.

For my Son's Purity

Lord God, I pray that You will create in my son a clean heart and that You would constantly renew a right spirit within him, keeping his thoughts and actions pure and motivated by love. Guard him against temptation, and let him know You are always faithful to give him a way out and help to endure his dreams.

Bless him, Lord.

It can be as simple as saying, “God bless you, sweet boy” or marking the child's forehead with the sign of the cross, using your thumb. The words and the gesture can feel like a blanket, a soft covering before the child goes into the darkness just before sleep. Start the day with a blessing.

Happy Birthday, Evan Boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...