Thursday 23 February 2023

‘Surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.’



Verse:   Matthew 28:20

‘Surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.’

- In the last words our Saviour spoke, He reassured us that He is with us.

- His parting thoughts were to remind us of His abiding presence.

- He is with you at all times and throughout every day He gives you.

- Surely, you can feel secure because of His eternal promise.


PRAYER: Lord, thank You that You are with me. Your presence stays with me and I can know this reassurance each day, as I trust in and rely on You. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...