Friday 5 July 2024

Word for today: Verse: Psalm 126:2

 





Word for today: Verse:   Psalm 126:2


Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, ‘The LORD has done great things for them.’


- The blessing of God on our lives brings joy into our hearts.

- It is part of His character and nature to do great things for us.

- Here the Lord restored the fortunes of His people and great joy followed.

- He wants to do the same for you, so expect good things from His hand.


PRAYER: Lord, it is so wonderful to see how You intervene in the lives of people and turn things around. I trust You with the things that I am concerned about and I have confidence that You will do great things for me. Amen. 


Have a great weekend.

Kind Regards

God Bless Us All

Jacob M

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...