Monday 10 April 2023

'He isn’t here! He is risen from the dead, just as He said would happen.'


Verse:   Matthew 28:6

'He isn’t here! He is risen from the dead, just as He said would happen.'

- We serve a living God.

- He rose from the dead and makes His life available to us.

- The fact that you have a living God should give you reason to rejoice.

- Everything is worthwhile because He comes to give us His life.

PRAYER: Lord, I celebrate the fact that You are my one, true, living God, and my life is changed and different because of the reality of Your life and sacrifice. I walk away from that place of death, in my life, and I embrace the life that You give to me. 

Amen...

God Bless You All...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...