Wednesday 12 April 2023

'By faith the walls of Jericho fell, after the army had marched around them for seven days.'


Verse:   Hebrews 11:30

'By faith, the walls of Jericho fell after the army had marched around them for seven days.'

- By faith, the obstacles and hindrances can be removed.
- Walls, that seem like an impossibility, can come tumbling down.
- Remember that God is powerful and nothing is too hard for Him.
- Let’s step forward by faith, knowing that God can do impossible things.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You that I can believe and by faith trust, You to step into those impossibilities that I face and bring them down. May I never forget that with You all things are possible. 

Amen...

God Bless You All...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...